Articles on this Page
- 01/03/14--12:59: _Seaman seeks compen...
- 01/03/14--13:03: _Day care employee t...
- 01/03/14--13:04: _Plant worker sues o...
- 01/05/14--13:02: _Parties in forklift...
- 01/06/14--11:03: _Bedpan suit gets tw...
- 01/07/14--05:41: _Spilled coffee case...
- 01/07/14--05:42: _Galveston hotel own...
- 01/07/14--09:58: _Litigation Look Bac...
- 01/09/14--09:08: _Cable malfunction d...
- 01/09/14--12:45: _Ga. man falls off d...
- 01/09/14--12:47: _Alleged dog attack ...
- 01/13/14--09:01: _Lawsuit: ‘Inadequat...
- 03/31/14--09:26: _Federal wildlife se...
- 01/03/14--12:59: Seaman seeks compensation for multiple injuries
- 01/03/14--13:03: Day care employee traumatized little girl, lawsuit says
- 01/03/14--13:04: Plant worker sues over alleged exposure to acetic acid
- 01/05/14--13:02: Parties in forklift collision suit reach settlement
- 01/06/14--11:03: Bedpan suit gets two-month continuance
- 01/07/14--05:41: Spilled coffee case settled in mediation
- 01/09/14--12:45: Ga. man falls off dock, files lawsuit
- 01/13/14--09:01: Lawsuit: ‘Inadequate’ lighting caused worker to slip on trailer
GALVESTON – Claiming he sustained multiple injuries while working at sea last year, Chris Stripling has filed a lawsuit. The Jones Act suit, filed Jan. 2 in Galveston County District Court, blames Breathwit Marine Contractors Inc. and The Tug Jacob … Read More
GALVESTON – A local couple is pursuing legal action against a Dickinson day care facility over what they claim was an incident that traumatized their young daughter. In court documents filed Jan. 2 in Galveston County District Court, the couple … Read More
HOUSTON – Claiming he was exposed to glacial acetic acid while working at a chemical plant in La Porte two years ago, Harris County resident Jason Mitchell has filed a lawsuit. Recent court papers filed Dec. 27, 2013, in the … Read More
GALVESTON – A lawsuit focusing on a forklift collision at a Galveston cruise terminal was reportedly settled. According to recent Galveston County court records, plaintiff Mary Moses and defendant Suderman’s Contracting Stevedores Inc. reached a settlement on Dec. 19, 2013. … Read More
GALVESTON – The parties in a League City nursing facility resident’s personal injury lawsuit were recently given more time to conduct additional discovery from a local state district judge, Galveston County court records indicate. The case arising from plaintiff Nell … Read More
GALVESTON – A lawsuit alleging an area woman suffered injuries when a hot cup of coffee fell on her at a local fast food restaurant more than a year ago was recently disposed. Court records show Helen Julian and S.M. … Read More
GALVESTON – The owner of a Galveston hotel named in an Oklahoma woman’s personal injury lawsuit has filed a motion to compel, recent Galveston County court records show. Neel Shah Hospitality, Inc.’s 94-page motion, filed Jan. 2, seeks complete discovery … Read More
GALVESTON – When Harris County resident Bernadette Dale and her daughter embarked on a Carnival cruise in the summer of 2008, little did the two know they would return home to launch a legal battle against the company. An early … Read More
GALVESTON – A Houston couple claims the wife was injured during a boat ride almost two years ago and has pursued legal action, recent court papers say. Geoffrey and Jennifer Wagner are suing Teleflex Inc., Boston Whaler Inc. and Marine … Read More
GALVESTON – A Georgia man blames Caribbean Breeze Boat Rental for injuries he claims to have sustained while on its premises back in October. According to a lawsuit filed Jan. 7 in Galveston County Court at Law No. 2, Cumming, … Read More
GALVESTON – A Santa Fe couple sued after their dog purportedly attacked a local woman have filed a summary judgment in the case, according to recent court records. In the 16-page document submitted Dec. 27, 2013, Tihara and Gerald Hall … Read More
GALVESTON – Following an incident which reportedly left him injured and dangling from his work trailer, Brazoria County resident Carl Tichacek is pursuing legal action. Tichacek sued his employers, Jones Motor Group Inc. and Hot Shot Express Inc., in Brazoria … Read More
A Brazoria County man is suing over claims he was injured by federal officers. Charles B. Walker filed a lawsuit March 20 in the Galveston Division of the U.S. Court for the Southern District of Texas against Officer Joseph A. … Read More »