Articles on this Page
- 04/24/13--13:26: _Granger’s daughter:...
- 04/25/13--09:26: _Spring woman’s suit...
- 04/26/13--11:38: _Lawsuit: Canine att...
- 05/01/13--11:15: _Father, daughter fi...
- 05/02/13--11:39: _Alvin woman sues Be...
- 05/06/13--15:31: _Local man claims do...
- 05/09/13--13:19: _Harris Co. man sues...
- 05/10/13--11:33: _Lawsuit blaming sho...
- 05/15/13--08:09: _Woman sues attendan...
- 05/20/13--17:20: _Woman sues Humble I...
- 05/20/13--19:33: _Laborer falls from ...
- 05/20/13--19:57: _Harris Co. woman su...
- 05/20/13--19:59: _Longshoreman sues o...
- 05/22/13--13:05: _Parents’ lawsuit cl...
- 05/22/13--13:20: _Longshoremen claim ...
- 05/30/13--12:46: _Department store’s ...
- 05/31/13--11:31: _Jurors side with de...
- 06/06/13--12:41: _Woman’s alleged fal...
- 06/10/13--12:59: _Friendswood man fal...
- 06/10/13--14:27: _Stafford residents ...
- 04/26/13--11:38: Lawsuit: Canine attacked twin sisters at Friendswood park
- 05/02/13--11:39: Alvin woman sues Beltone over trip and fall at Dickinson store
- 05/06/13--15:31: Local man claims dog attack caused him to get more than 40 stitches
- 05/15/13--08:09: Woman sues attendant over injuries sustained during water ride
- 05/20/13--17:20: Woman sues Humble ISD after teacher allegedly gropes daughter
- 05/20/13--19:59: Longshoreman sues over back injury caused by loose mooring line
- 05/22/13--13:05: Parents’ lawsuit claims acquaintance shot son with pellet gun
- 05/22/13--13:20: Longshoremen claim injuries from trying to escape falling load
- 05/31/13--11:31: Jurors side with defendant in chemical dousing lawsuit
- 06/06/13--12:41: Woman’s alleged fall at Kemah Spec’s results in litigation
- 06/10/13--12:59: Friendswood man falls from attic ladder, files lawsuit
GALVESTON – Bartholomew Granger’s daughter spoke Wednesday before jurors in his capital murder trial. Samantha Jackson recounted the morning of March 14, 2012, in which Granger, 42, allegedly fired a rifle at her and her mother, Claudia Jackson, as they … Read More
HOUSTON – Claiming a knee injury resulted in her termination from Interior Fabrics, Spring resident Annette Crenshaw filed a lawsuit. Recent court documents filed April 23 in the Houston Division of the Southern District of Texas explain that Crenshaw experienced … Read More
GALVESTON – After a dog allegedly attacked their twin daughters at a Friendswood park almost two years ago, local residents James and Melissa Thompson seek legal action. A lawsuit filed April 25 in Galveston County District Court claims a boxer … Read More
GALVESTON – An area man pursues legal action on behalf of his daughter following an alleged dog attack six months ago. In court papers filed April 30 in Galveston County District Court, Carlos Mendoza attributes the Oct. 4, 2012, incident … Read More
GALVESTON – While Beltone is known for assisting the hearing impaired, an Alvin woman filed a lawsuit against it in response to a hip injury she reportedly sustained at one of its area stores more than a year ago. Waldine … Read More
GALVESTON – In response to an alleged dog attack two years ago in Galveston, area resident Bruce Brumit seeks damages. Recent court papers filed May 1 in Galveston County District Court assert Lynn Eads Black, Sarah Black and Don Langford … Read More
GALVESTON – Harris County resident Michael Martin has filed a $1 million wrongful death lawsuit against Kemah locals Laura and Ronald Reeves in response to an alleged drowning at their residence. Recent court documents filed May 7 in Galveston County … Read More
GALVESTON – More than a year after it was filed, a Hitchcock woman’s lawsuit blaming a League City shooting range for alleged lost hearing ended last month in favor of the defendant. Recent court records show Galveston County 10th District … Read More
GALVESTON – A Montgomery County woman seeks damages from a Dickinson resident she blames for injuries she allegedly sustained at a Galveston water park two years ago, recent court documents say. Magnolia resident Naseem Akhter filed a lawsuit against Joel … Read More
HOUSTON – Humble resident Misti Johnston is suing the Humble Independent School District on allegations a teacher inappropriately touched her daughter. Recent court papers filed May 17 in the Houston Division of the Southern District of Texas claim Michael Trost, … Read More
GALVESTON – After he allegedly injured his back last year while working on a historic Galveston home, local resident Carlos Alfaro is suing his employer for $1 million. A lawsuit filed May 16 in Galveston County District Court claims Galvez … Read More
HOUSTON – After a cup of coffee spilled on her lap during a flight from Madrid to Newark, NJ, more than a year ago, Harris County resident Lourdes Cervantes has filed suit. Recent court documents filed May 15 in the … Read More
GALVESTON – Claiming a mooring line struck him in the back while he waited to board a ship, Jorge Lozano seeks damages. Lozano filed a lawsuit against Odfjell (UK) Limited and Conti 172 Schiffarts GMBH & Co. in the Galveston … Read More
GALVESTON – Alleging their son was shot with a pellet gun at an acquaintance’s house, Harris County residents Mark and Barbara Parkinson seek damages. In a lawsuit filed May 20 in Galveston County District Court, the plaintiffs pin responsibility for … Read More
GALVESTON – Two local longshoremen claim their attempts to escape injury on a vessel docked in the Port of Galveston resulted in injury, recent court documents say. Ernest O’Mara and Eddie Suniga filed a lawsuit against Del Monte Fresh Produce … Read More
HOUSTON – After he allegedly hurt himself at a Marshalls department store in west Houston two years ago, Harris County resident Gerard F. Waller has filed a lawsuit. Court papers targeting Marmaxx Operating Corp. and The TJX Companies Inc. were … Read More
GALVESTON – A company sued after a man was doused with chemicals emerged the victor in the litigation, recent court records show. Houston resident Sergio Padilla’s lawsuit against APS Anzualda Professional Services was argued before a jury on May 20. … Read More
GALVESTON – After she allegedly fell over a box at an area Spec’s a few months ago, Sandra Shaffer seeks damages. Shaffer’s lawsuit, filed June 4 in Galveston County Court-at-Law No. 2, blames Spec’s Family Partners Ltd. for the Jan. … Read More
GALVESTON – Friendswood resident Lloyd Maronge has filed a lawsuit after he allegedly suffered injuries as he climbed to his attic. Recent court documents filed June 6 in Galveston County Court at Law No. 1 blame Comcast Commercial Services LLC, … Read More
HOUSTON – A group of Stafford residents has taken the city of Missouri City to court over the activities of a business adjacent to their neighborhood, recent court documents say. Attorney Paul H. LaValle of the Law Offices of Paul … Read More